Posted on June 12, 2019 by Carol Hill
LHS&E is pleased to announce that 18 of our attorneys have been named to the Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Star Lists. No more than 5% of the lawyers in the state are selected as Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive the honor of being named Rising Star.
In addition, 3 of our Super Lawyers – Linda Kelley Ebberson, Darin T. Jensen, and Lisa A. Sharpe – have been named to the Top 100 Lawyers in Washington State.
The complete list of 2019 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars is below:
- Hillary J. Collyer, Family Law
- Linda Kelley Ebberson, Family Law
- Anthony J.W. Gewald, General Litigation
- Robert J . Henry, Business Litigation
- George S. Holzapfel, Estate & Probate
- Darin T. Jensen, Estate & Probate
- Dean A. Messmer, Business Litigation
- Robin W. Phillips, Employment & Labor
- Tara K. Richardson, Family Law
- Maya Trujillo Ringe, Family Law
- Justin M. Sedell, Family Law
- Lisa A. Sharpe, Family Law
- Paul J. Spadafora, General Litigation
- Shannon Sperry, Real Estate
- Shannon L. Trivett, Employment & Labor
- Karl A. Weiss, Business/Corporate
- Quentin Wildsmith, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Eugene W. Wong, Real Estate
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.