Joseph P. Evans
Joseph is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation group, bringing extensive experience representing financial institutions and national lenders in consumer finance, commercial litigation and real estate matters. His practice has included representation in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts in Washington and Oregon. Following law school, Joseph clerked for the Honorable George Fearing in the Washington State Court of Appeals for Division III.
A native to Issaquah, Washington, Joseph enjoys tennis, golf, and alpine skiing in his free time. He is also a college football fan and avid supporter of the Washington Huskies.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Juris Doctor, 2017
- Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly Journal, Editor
- Moot Court Team, 2015-2017
- Moot Court, Honorable Mention, Best Oral Argument, Spring 2015
University of Washington
- B.A., Political Science, 2014
- Studied abroad, Paris, 2013
Professional and Civic
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
email@example.com (206) 654-2437 Print Attorney Profile AVVO Profile