As the preeminent family law practice group in the Pacific Northwest, the family law attorneys at Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson are recognized for their success representing clients in marital dissolution cases involving complex, substantial asset division and high-conflict custody issues.
We help our clients efficiently navigate the legal labyrinth of dissolutions of marriage, legal separations, committed intimate relationships, child custody, child support and parenting plans, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
As a “firm within a firm,” our divorce attorneys are uniquely positioned with access to in-house expertise in tax and business, trusts and estates, employment, and real estate to optimally serve clients especially those with high net worth and complex assets.
We recognize that disputes about child custody are one of the most delicate and emotional aspects of the separation process. We approach each case with individualized attention in an effort to minimize the impact of parenting issues on our clients’ children.
We are on the cutting edge of emerging family law dispute resolution processes, including collaborative law, which is a method of settling disputes in a respectful manner using an “out of court” negotiation structure in order to achieve an amicable settlement in certain appropriate cases.
- Consistently recognized by the legal community as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Awarded Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating, AV Preeminent, for legal ability and ethics
- Includes two of The Best Lawyers in America
- Includes two members of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Includes attorneys listed as “Top Lawyers” by Seattle magazine
- Hillary J. Collyer PrincipalView Profile
- Linda Kelley Ebberson PrincipalView Profile
- Jamie Polito Johnston PrincipalView Profile
- Danielle L. LaBelle AttorneyView Profile
- Tara K. Richardson PrincipalView Profile
- Justin M. Sedell PrincipalView Profile
- Lisa Ann Sharpe PrincipalView Profile
- Maya Trujillo Ringe PrincipalView Profile