The end of a relationship can be one of the hardest life events to navigate. Our team of nationally recognized family law attorneys form the preeminent family law practice group in the Pacific Northwest.
As a “firm within a firm,” our divorce attorneys are uniquely positioned with access to in-house expertise in tax and business, trusts and estates, employment, and real estate to optimally serve clients, especially those with high net worth and complex estates.
- Divorce Services. We are respected for our experience and success representing clients in divorce, legal separations, committed intimate relationships, child custody, child support and parenting plans, as well as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Recognizing that disputes about child custody are one of the most delicate and emotional aspects of the separation process, we approach each case with individualized attention and care, in an effort to minimize the impact of parenting issues on our clients’ children.
- Collaborative Law. We are on the cutting edge of emerging family law dispute resolution processes, including Collaborative Law, which is a method of settling disputes in a respectful manner using an “out of court” negotiation structure in order to achieve a mutually beneficial resolution.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Recognized as one of the premier family law firms by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- Consistently recognized by the legal community as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Awarded Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating, AV Preeminent, for legal ability and ethics
- Includes The Best Lawyers in America
- Includes two members of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Includes 6 attorneys listed as “Top Lawyers” by Seattle magazine
Family Law Attorneys
- Hillary J. Collyer Principal View Profile
- Linda Kelley Ebberson Principal View Profile
- Jamie Polito Johnston Principal View Profile
- Tara K. Richardson Principal View Profile
- Maya Trujillo Ringe Principal View Profile
- Justin M. Sedell Principal View Profile
- Lisa Ann Sharpe Principal View Profile
- James D. Stensel Attorney View Profile