Lisa Ann Sharpe
Lisa Ann Sharpe, P.S.
Lisa Sharpe is a Seattle family lawyer who has more than 27 years of experience in resolving divorce, custody, spousal support, division of marital property, and complex financial issues. Her practice focuses on the protection of substantial assets.
Lisa is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the former Washington State Chapter President of the AAML. She has been named a Super Lawyer since 2010 and is recognized by Best Lawyers, a significant honor conferred by her peers.
Specialties: Contested financial issues, child custody, executive divorces, child support, divorces with substantial estates.
- Bachelor of Arts (Finance), 1987, University of Washington
- Juris Doctor, 1991, University of San Diego
Programs and Publications
- AAML/BVR National Divorce Conference, May 2019, Planning Committee
- Spring 2019 Family Lawyer Magazine, “4 Reasons to Bring Your Financial Expert to Mediation”
- 2019 AAML/BVR National Divorce Conference, “Complex Cash Flows: Analyzing Multiple Income Sources for a Spouse – Show Me the Money;” co-presenter with Sharyn Maggio, May 2019
- 8th Annual Mary H. Wechsler Family Law Symposium for the King County Bench (2019), “Committed Intimate Relationship” legal update
- AAML Seminar Conference, Seattle, WA, March 2017, “Deposing the Financial Expert – Live Demonstration”
- AAML Seminar Conference, Seattle, WA, March 27, 2015, “Electronic Data Sharing, Data Management, Security and Evidentiary Issues”
- 4th Annual Complex and High-Asset Divorce: A Focus on the Money, September 2015, co-Chair, “Splitting up the Business”
- 3rd Annual The Multimillion Dollar Divorce—“Dividing the Family Owned Business”
- 7th Annual Mary H. Wechsler Family Law Symposium for the King County Bench (2018), “Contempt of Court”
- 6th Annual Mary H. Wechsler Family Law Symposium for the King County Bench
- 5th Annual Mary H. Wechsler Family Law Symposium for the King County Bench , “Parenting Plans—Thinking Outside the Boxes,” 2013
- 4th Annual Mary H. Wechsler Family Law Symposium for the King County Bench, “Marital Misbehavior in the Context of a Custody Case,” 2012
- Community Law Program, “Community Property Law in Washington: Current Issues for Experienced Practitioners,” 2013