Andrew R. Goodrich
Andrew focuses on representing privately held businesses and their owners, acting as outside general counsel on a wide variety of corporate matters, including purchases and sales of businesses and ongoing corporate and employment issues. His real estate practice regularly includes property transactions in the $5 to $30 million range, as well as complex commercial leasing.
Andrew specializes in advanced estate planning including multi-generational wealth transfer and business succession planning.
- University of Washington
- B.A., Political Science with Distinction, 2004
- Columbia University School of Law
- J.D., 2008
- Editor, Columbia Law Review
- Co-author, “Duties and Responsibility of the Broker,” Real Property Desk book
Professional & Civic
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association