Harman K. Bual
Harman is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group representing individuals and small companies throughout various stages of litigation and dispute resolution. A native Seattleite, Harman enjoys travelling, reading and watching Gonzaga basketball.
Seattle University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Moot Court Board
- Associate Editor, Law Review
- Women’s Law Caucus
- 2018 National Order of the Barristers
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Intellectual Property, and Administrative Law
- B.S. Biology
- B.A. Political Science
Professional and Civic
- Washington State Bar Association
- “Native American Rights & Adoption by Non-Indian Families: The Manipulation and Distortion of Opinion to Overthrow ICWA,” American Indian Law Journal: Vol 6; Issue 2 (2018).