When you are faced with enforcing your rights or the threat of legal action, you need skilled advocates on your side. At Lasher, we will provide you with information and guidance so that you can make informed and intelligent decisions. Our trial attorneys are recognized throughout the Northwest for efficient and effective resolution of complex civil disputes.
If litigation is necessary, having a skilled and aggressive advocate on your side is essential to protect your interests and achieve your goals.
Our trial attorneys help you successfully navigate complex civil disputes in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings. Our experience includes:
- Prosecuting multi-million dollar lawsuits
- Resolving shareholder/partner/member disputes (business divorce)
- Litigating TEDRA, other probate disputes and will contests.
- Litigating significant commercial transactions
- Representing property owners in real estate disputes
- Navigating employment litigation
Our team provides clear and concise guidance about the pros and cons of initiating, defending, and resolving legal actions. We collaborate closely with our firm’s transactional lawyers to produce results.
We advise clients of their options for resolving claims out of court every step of the way. We use alternative and solution-driven methods to resolve disputes and save you time, money, and stress of a court proceeding or trial. Our team is known for driving creative and practical settlement agreements through careful use of both litigation tactics and alternative dispute resolution.
Business Litigation Attorneys
- Mario A. Bianchi Managing Principal View Profile
- Harman K. Bual Attorney View Profile
- Anthony J.W. Gewald Principal View Profile
- Robert J. Henry Principal View Profile
- Dean A. Messmer Principal View Profile
- Julie Pendleton Attorney View Profile
- Danial D. Pharris Principal View Profile
- Robin Williams Phillips Principal View Profile
- Sean V. Small Principal View Profile
- Paul J. Spadafora Principal View Profile
- Quentin Wildsmith Principal View Profile