Mina graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, having received a number of honors, including the Jurisprudence Award in Negotiations, and the Best Brief Award in Written and Oral Advocacy, as well as the Dean’s Fellowship. Prior to attending law school, Mina worked as an investment banker on Wall Street for four years. She received a Bachelor of Science in Economics from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, with a major in Finance.
In her family law practice, Mina brings her strong finance background to bear in divorce cases involving complex finances and asset division, as well as child custody, support, and parenting plan issues.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D.
- Berkeley Journal of Criminal Law, Articles Editor
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, B.S. in Economics, summa cum laude
- Wharton Council, Co-Chair
Professional & Civic
- Washington State Bar Association