With many of our business and estate planning attorneys having advanced degrees in taxation (LL.M.), we are able to assist in a wide array of complex federal, state, and local tax planning services. Whether it is entity structuring, estate and gift planning, tax defense for individuals and companies, or compliance and related tax issues, our team has the experience to give you the advantage.
The complexities of federal, state and local tax structures can be overwhelming. Whether you are an individual seeking to minimize your estate and gift tax liabilities, or a business wishing to comply with applicable requirements or expand operations outside of Washington, our professionals have the expertise required to resolve a variety of complicated tax issues.
- Tax Planning. With many of our attorneys holding Master of Laws degrees in taxation (LL.M.), we can assist you with tax planning related to entity structure, estate or gift planning, employee compensation incentives, and assistance with compliance and related issues.
- Tax Representation. We routinely represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service, the Washington Department of Revenue, Department of Labor and Industries, and Department of Employment Security
Tax Law Attorneys
- Ronald E. Braley Of Counsel View Profile
- Denver Gant Principal View Profile
- George S. Holzapfel Principal View Profile
- Darin T. Jensen Principal View Profile
- Taro Kusunose Principal View Profile
- Konrad A. Miernowski Principal View Profile
- Gurneet K. Takhar Attorney View Profile
- Karl A. Weiss Principal View Profile
- Eugene W. Wong Principal View Profile