Eugene W. Wong
Eugene W. Wong, P.S.
Real estate, business, and tax matters for individuals and privately-held companies; general and specialty dental practice transitions as well as associate agreements.
- Bachelor of Arts, 1990, University of Washington
- Juris Doctor, 1998, Gonzaga University School of Law
- Master of Laws (Taxation), 1999, University of Washington School of Law
- Taxation—Eugene’s practice includes problem solving and resolution of federal and state tax issues. He provides advice and planning on a variety of tax issues, including those pertaining to dental and specialty practices, real property, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, and reverse exchanges.
- Business Planning—Eugene has deep experience in transactional planning and strategizing for the formation, financing, operation, merger, reorganization, purchase/sale, and liquidation of businesses, partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies.
- Real Estate—Eugene has worked on transactional planning and strategizing for the acquisition, financing, leasing, development, maintenance, and liquidation of commercial and residential property, including condominiums.
- Financing—Eugene’s experience in this area includes commercial lending, asset-based lending, structured finance, business finance and general loan documentation.
- Basic Estate Planning—Eugene assists in the creation of wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, health care directives (living wills), and other related estate planning documents.
- Estate Planning Strategies—Eugene develops sophisticated plans to help reduce federal gift and estate taxes as well as Washington estate taxes, including life insurance trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, family limited liability companies and grantor retained annuity trusts.
- Intellectual Property—Eugene has participated in advising and assisting clients with trademark registrations and the prosecution/defense of infringement actions, which may include guiding clients through the state and federal registration processes.
- Technology—Eugene has extensive experience with information technology, which has broadened his ability to represent technology clients in the private placement process in addition to providing general business and tax advice.
- Co-authored: “Washington Real Property Deskbook Series Volume 3: Real Property Interests & Duties of Third Parties; Chapter 18 Duties and Responsibilities of the Broker,” 4th ed. updated 2015
- Co-authored: “Managing Partners Must Have the Heart to Embrace and Effect Change,” Washington Journal, August 14, 2000