Julie is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation and Trusts and Estates Litigation practice groups representing individuals and small companies throughout various stages of litigation and dispute resolution. Always bringing her “A-game” to the table, Julie draws on her background as a collegiate athlete and uses that dedication and competitive edge to her client’s advantage.
Seattle University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2017
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Constitutional Law and Capital Punishment Seminar
- Moot Court Board, Vice Chair
The University of Chicago
- B.A. Political Science
- Minor: Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations
- Provisional NCAA Qualifier, 200 fly
- National Association of Division III Athletic Administrators Jostens Community Service Award of Merit
Professional and Civic
- Recognized as a “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America, 2021 ed., 2022 ed., 2023 ed.
- Named a “Rising Star” by Washington Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2020-2022
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Palmer Scholars Mentor
- Successfully defended logging company accused of stealing timber from landowner resulting not only in the lawsuit being dismissed in full at summary judgment but also prevailing on an award of attorney’s fees under the frivolous lawsuit statute.
- Successfully defended judgment on appeal for breach of indemnification provision related to transfer of business between two formerly married parties.
Prior to joining Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson, Julie litigated at a firm in Tacoma. During law school, Julie served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Steven C. González at the Washington State Supreme Court. When not at the office Julie enjoys cooking, swimming, and exploring both restaurants and wineries in the greater Seattle area.