Employment & Labor
Understanding and complying with the rapidly changing field of employment law is essential—both as an employer or an employee.
At Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson, our attorneys bring diverse skills to represent employers and employees in negotiating or litigating employment cases. We are also experienced in a variety of employment issues such as wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, employment discrimination, wage payment class actions and breach of contract claims. In all instances, we strive to respond with progressive legal approaches to achieve the desired result.
As part of our employment law practice, our team can help you understand the evolving areas associated with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), injury risk management, or wage or union disputes. We translate these updates into meaningful information as it relates to your employment situation or position as an employer.
We consider an “ounce of prevention” the best and most cost-effective approach to avoiding legal claims. To protect businesses from employment litigation, we work with executives and management on policies and procedures manuals, non-compete and confidentiality agreements, and reductions in force and severance agreements. We also offer corporate training sessions to help you understand these areas and proceed with confidence.
- Mario A. Bianchi PrincipalView Profile
- Hillary J. Collyer PrincipalView Profile
- Anthony J.W. Gewald PrincipalView Profile
- Andrew R. Goodrich PrincipalView Profile
- Mark O. Morgan AttorneyView Profile
- Robin Williams Phillips PrincipalView Profile
- Sean V. Small PrincipalView Profile
- Shannon Sperry PrincipalView Profile
- Shannon L. Trivett AttorneyView Profile