Kelly’s legal experience is multi-faceted. As a member of the firm’s Real Estate Law practice group, Kelly provides transactional support in real estate sales and acquisitions, leasing, financing, development-related issues, easements, and co-ownership arrangements. She also has experience in the specialized area of closing purchases and sales of Seattle’s floating homes and house barges.
As a member of the firm’s Corporate and Business Law practice group, Kelly advises clients on business entity selection and formation, and reviews business-related contracts.
Kelly also assists clients in drafting wills and trusts as part of her Estate Planning, Probate and Trust practice. She advises clients on a range of estate planning and probate issues, including guardianship, powers of attorney, and tax advice with respect to the gift tax and estate tax.
In her free time, Kelly is an avid baker, and enjoys hiking in the Snoqualmie region of the Pacific Northwest.
- Seattle University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Bucerius Law School, International and Comparative Business Law Program
- Carlos III University of Madrid, Transnational Business Law Course
- CALI Awards for Excellence in Individual Income Tax and Innovation and Technology Research Practicum
- University of Washington
- B.A., Political Science
Professional & Civic
- Recognized by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in the practice area of ‘Trusts & Estates’ (2023 ed., 2024 ed.)
- Washington State Bar Association, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section