If litigation is necessary, a skilled and aggressive advocate can help you protect your interests and accomplish your goals.
Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson’s trial attorneys are recognized throughout the Northwest for success in complex civil disputes in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings. Our experience includes prosecuting multi-million dollar lawsuits, participating in multi-party construction disputes, litigating significant real estate transactions, representing property owners in property disputes and condemnations, and handling employment litigation.
Our trial attorneys provide easy-to-understand guidance about the pros and cons of initiating, defending and resolving legal actions. We also collaborate closely with our firm’s transactional lawyers to produce practical, cost-efficient results.
As part of the process, we routinely advise clients of their options for resolving claims out of court. Our trial attorneys are equally skilled in mediation and arbitration. Where appropriate, we use alternative methods to resolve disputes and save you the time, money and stress of a court proceeding or trial. Our team is known for driving creative and practical settlement agreements through careful use of both litigation tactics and dispute resolution measures.
Our trial lawyers include members of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the Best Lawyers in America, and have been consistently recognized as “Super Lawyers.”
- Mario A. Bianchi P.S. PrincipalView Profile
- Anthony J.W. Gewald PrincipalView Profile
- Kevin P. Hanchett Of CounselView Profile
- Robert J. Henry PrincipalView Profile
- Dean A. Messmer PrincipalView Profile
- Mark O. Morgan AttorneyView Profile
- Danial D. Pharris PrincipalView Profile
- Robin Williams Phillips PrincipalView Profile
- Sean V. Small PrincipalView Profile
- Paul J. Spadafora AttorneyView Profile
- Shannon L. Trivett AttorneyView Profile
- Quentin Wildsmith PrincipalView Profile