Posted on November 5, 2020 by Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson
Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson is pleased to announce recognition by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” with rankings in seven practice areas.
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law: The LHSE Business Practice Group is renowned for navigating complicated business and tax issues with personalized client services.
- Family Law: The LHSE Family Law Practice Group is recognized as the premier family law firm in the Pacific Northwest with a focus on complex, high net-worth asset division and high-conflict custody issues.
- Real Estate Law: The LHSE Real Estate Practice Group is well known for providing insightful, pragmatic, and cost-effective support to individuals and businesses encompassing a wide-range of commercial and residential real estate issues.
- Trusts & Estates Law: The LHSE Trusts & Estates Practice Group offers complete estate planning and probate administration that is integrated with business planning, personal financial planning and retirement planning.
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships): The LHSE Corporate & Business Law Practice Group is committed to helping companies accomplish their business and legal objectives efficiently.
- Litigation – Trust & Estates: The LHSE Trust & Estates Litigation Practice Group use a variety of creative and effective approaches to resolve trust, estate and probate disputes.
- Employment Law – Management: The LHSE Labor and Employment attorneys bring diverse skills representing both employers and employees in the negotiation and litigation of employment matters.
The 2021 U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers® report includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan – based practice areas. Firms included in the 2021 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must first have a lawyer recognized in The Best Lawyers in America©, which recognizes 5% of lawyers practicing in the United States. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. LHSE is proud to have 14 lawyers recognized as Best Lawyers®, and four more recognized as 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.