Posted on November 2, 2023 by Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson
Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson has been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®, ranked by Best Lawyers®, regionally in 7 practice areas.
Firms included in the 2024 Best Law Firms® list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be considered for this milestone achievement, at least one lawyer in the law firm must be recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Achieving a tiered ranking in Best Law Firms® on a national and/or metropolitan scale signals a unique credibility within the industry. The transparent, collaborative research process employs qualitative and quantitative data from peer and client reviews that is supported by proprietary algorithmic technology to produce a tiered system of industry-led rankings of the top 4% of the industry.
Receiving a tier designation represents an elite status, integrity and reputation that law firms earn among other leading firms and lawyers. The 2024 edition of Best Law Firms® includes rankings in 75 national practice areas and 127 metropolitan-based practice areas. Additionally, one “Law Firm of the Year” was named in each nationally ranked practice area.
Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson PLLC received the following rankings in the 2024 Best Law Firms®:
Regional Tier 1 (Seattle)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
Regional Tier 2 (Seattle)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates
Regional Tier 3 (Seattle)
- Employment Law – Management
In addition, we are proud to announce that 17 lawyers have been included in the 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. We congratulate the following lawyers:
- Brent Beecher – Litigation – Insurance
- Hillary Collyer – Family Law
- Linda Kelley Ebberson – Family Law
- Anthony J.W. Gewald – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Andrew Goodrich – Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law
- George Holzapfel – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law; Trusts and Estates
- Darin Jensen – Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law; Trusts and Estates; Tax Law
- Jamie Polito Johnston – Collaborative Law: Family Law; Family Law
- Taro Kusunose – Real Estate Law
- Dean Messmer – Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law; Real Estate Law
- Justin Sedell – Collaborative Law: Family Law; Family Law
- Lisa Ann Sharpe – Family Law
- Christina Smith – Family Law
- Shannon Sperry – Employment Law – Management; Real Estate Law
- Karl Weiss – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Quentin Wildsmith – Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Eugene Wong – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Eight LHS&E attorneys have been included in the 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, a recent designation by Best Lawyers® for those who are recognized, but have been in practice for less than ten years:
- James Blankenship – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Harman Bual, Commercial Litigation
- Joseph Evans – Commercial Litigation
- Kelly Harris – Trusts and Estates
- Konrad Miernowski – Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law; Corporate Law; Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Julie Pendleton – Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- William Reingold – Family Law
- James Stensel, Family Law
About Best Law Firms® – Best Law Firms® is the most credible rankings of exceptional law firms, rooted in a rigorous, peer-to-peer, industry-driven evaluation. Achieving a tiered ranking in Best Law Firms signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. Ranked ﬁrms, presented in three tiers, are recognized on a national and metro-based scale. The reputation earned over the past 14 years and a future-focused commitment to innovation provides legal professionals with an elevated stature, validation and confidence that comes from being part of, and working with, a Best Law Firms honored practice.
About Best Lawyers® – Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review research and accolades company in the legal profession. Best Lawyers compiles extensive recognitions by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate the work of their fellow legal professionals within their local market and specialty. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, recognition by Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
For additional information about selection, please visit Best Lawyers Methodology Process.