Quentin Wildsmith is a trial attorney with an emphasis in trust, estate, guardianship, and complex commercial litigation. Quentin served as the Managing Principal for his firm from 2012-2014, and has supervised the firm’s Trust & Estate Litigation department since 2012. Quentin serves on the WSBA’s Trust and Estate Dispute Resolution subcommittee, is “AV” preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and has been consistently named a “Washington Super Lawyer” since 2010. Quentin began his career as a Public Defender for the City of St. Louis, protecting the rights of people who could not afford to hire private counsel. Currently Quentin regularly litigates, arbitrates, and mediates cases involving trust, estate, and guardianship disputes, demanding skills that understand complex family dynamics and experience in the variety of legal tools available for resolving such disputes.
- College of William and Mary, Bachelor of Arts
- St. Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
Presentations & Publications
- King County Probate Policy and Procedure Manual, contributing author
- 10th Annual Trust and Estate Litigation Seminar, speaker and author
- Successful Money Management Seminar Series, speaker and author
- Voir Dire - St. Louis Repertory Theater, Legal Consultant