Posted on August 18, 2022 by Carol Hill
Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson is pleased to announce that 12 of its lawyers have been recognized by Best Lawyers® and listed in The Best Lawyers in America®. We congratulate the following lawyers:
- Hillary Collyer, Family Law
- Linda Kelley Ebberson, Family Law
- George S. Holzapfel, Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law; Trusts and Estates
- Darin T. Jensen, Trusts and Estates
- Jamie Polito Johnston, Family Law
- Taro Kusunose, Real Estate Law
- Justin Sedell, Family Law
- Lisa Ann Sharpe, Family Law
- Shannon Sperry, Employment Law – Management; Real Estate Law
- Karl A. Weiss, Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law
- Quentin Wildsmith, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Eugene W. Wong, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Special congratulations go out to two Lasher attorneys who were named the Best Lawyers® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” in Seattle:
The “Lawyer of the Year” designation reflects a high level of respect accorded an attorney by and among the leading attorneys in the same communities and practice areas for his or her abilities, professionalism and integrity.
In addition, six lawyers were recognized in the third edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™, for those who are recognized, but have been in practice for less than ten years. Congratulations to:
- Harman Bual, Commercial Litigation
- Kelly Harris, Trusts and Estates
- Konrad A. Miernowski, Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law; Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Julie M. Pendleton, Commercial Litigation
- James D. Stensel, Family Law
- Gurneet Takhar, Trusts and Estates
“We are all honored to be included in such esteemed company, and we congratulate our peers who received the 2023 Best Lawyers® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™ recognition.” – Jamie Polito Johnston, LHSE Family Lawyer and Marketing Chair.
Lawyers included on The Best Lawyers in America® list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the top legal talent, as identified by their peers. For additional information about selection, please visit Best Lawyers Methodology Process.