Posted on November 3, 2022 by Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson
Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson is pleased to announce that it has been ranked in the 13th Edition of the U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” publication. Lasher Holzapfel Sperry & Ebberson PLLC has been ranked in the 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list regionally in 7 practice areas, including:
Regional Tier 1 – Seattle
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
Regional Tier 2 – Seattle
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates
Regional Tier 3 – Seattle
- Employment Law – Management
The 2023 rankings incorporate more than 12.2 million evaluations of more than 115,000 leading lawyers from more than 22,000 firms. More than 2,000 firms received a national ranking this year.
Lasher is proud to have two lawyers named 2023 Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” in the Seattle Area:
- Justin Sedell was recognized by Best Lawyers® as the 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” for Family Law.
- Eugene Wong was recognized by Best Lawyers® as the 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” for Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments.
Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity.
In addition, we are proud to announce that 12 lawyers have been included in the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. We congratulate the following lawyers:
- Hillary Collyer – Family Law
- Linda Kelley Ebberson – Family Law
- George Holzapfel – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Trusts and Estates
- Darin Jensen – Trusts and Estates
- Jamie Polito Johnston – Family Law
- Taro Kusunose – Real Estate Law
- Justin Sedell – Family Law
- Lisa Ann Sharpe – Family Law
- Shannon Sperry – Employment Law – Management and Real Estate Law
- Karl Weiss – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Quentin Wildsmith – Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Eugene Wong – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Six LHS&E attorneys have been included in the 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, a recent designation by Best Lawyers® for those who are recognized, but have been in practice for less than ten years:
- Harman Bual, Commercial Litigation
- Kelly Harris, Trusts and Estates
- Konrad Miernowski, Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Julie Pendleton, Commercial Litigation
- James Stensel, Family Law
- Gurneet Takhar, Trusts and Estates
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. For the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 12.2 million votes were reviewed, and recipients are neither required nor permitted to pay to be included, making it a unique honor. For additional information about selection, please visit Best Lawyers Methodology Process.