Posted on April 15, 2021 by Carol Hill
At Lasher, we believe in having a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, equitable, and which builds goodwill in the many and varied communities in which we live and serve. We all need to be the change we want to see to build a better future. To that end, we are making it our mission to be an inclusive workplace that generates opportunities for everyone, and enables us to best serve our clients and community.
We will embody the following five pillars in pursuing an environment that fosters diversity and inclusivity:
- Target opportunities and advancement for those from under-represented communities working at the firm;
- Offer enhanced learning and development to all to help understand and appreciate our differences and the systemic racism our country is experiencing;
- Target to engage future talent from diverse backgrounds;
- Act in our communities and be a force for good; and
- Drive accountability and leadership in our firm, and in our communities.