In May 2016, the Obama Administration, by way of the Departments of Education and Justice, provided schools nationwide with guidelines regarding bathroom use by transgender students. These guidelines are a piece of a larger legal dialogue regarding the rights of transgender individuals in the United States. We recently blogged about Washington State laws which protect the rights of transgender persons (see June 8, 2016 blog). Many Seattle businesses…Read the full article
Tyler J. Moore
Commercial litigation, judgment collection, employment litigation, contract disputes, business ownership disputes
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), cum laude, 2004, Seattle University
- Juris Doctor, 2007, The George Washington School of Law
- Lead counsel in age discrimination action against employer resulting in a favorable settlement of all claims.
- Counsel for Judgment Creditors collecting through use of Sheriff’s Executions, Supplemental Proceedings, and Receivership that resulted in dismissal of pending appeal and resolution of all claims with Receiver.
- Trial Counsel for construction consultant in obtaining judgment for unpaid consulting fees against apartment developer.
- Counsel for ex-wife in seeking to enforce judgment granted during dissolution proceedings, including enforcing judgment against ex-husband debtor in bankruptcy.
- Obtained Judgment upheld on appeal on personal guarantee of professional fees incurred by a dissolved corporation.
- Counsel for material suppliers in bond suites and collection actions including seeking non-dischargability in bankruptcy proceedings.
- “Bridging the Gap: Motions Practice – Top Ten Drafting Tips & Tricks,” KCBA Young Lawyers Division, March 2015