Tara K. Richardson
Marital dissolutions/legal separations, parenting plan modifications, child support modifications
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), 1995, University of Washington
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1998, Seattle University School of Law
- Represented high-income and high-net worth parties in both parents in both marital dissolution and child support modification actions.
- In re the Marriage of Stewart, 133 Wn. App. 545, 137 P.3d 25 (2006). Successfully defeated a father’s challenge to mother’s protection order where father had engaged in repeated acts of domestic violation.
- File for Divorce in Washington, 2005, Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Washington Practice Guide, est. publish date 2015, LexisNexis
- “Family Law: Advance Issues,” National Business Institute, December 2014
- “Family Law from A to Z,” National Business Institute, July 2013
- “Support Issues in Washington Divorce Proceedings,” July 2003
- “Exploring Essential Issues in Domestic Law for Washington Paralegals,” November 2002