Shannon Sperry P.S.
Acquisition, financing (construction and permanent) and leasing of regional shopping malls, office buildings, retail centers, golf courses and apartment buildings; conduit, corporate and project finance transactions; employment advice for termination and wrongful discharge claims, wage and hour disputes, and employee policy manuals; mediation services for real estate and employment-related disputes.
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 1972, Weber State College
- Juris Doctor, 1975, University of Utah
- Editor, Utah Law Review, 1973-1975
- $80 million permanent loan on leased property.
- Represent local purchaser of regional golf courses.
- Represent family owned business that owns and manages 80 commercial properties in Washington State.
- Represent local community bank.
- Represent lenders and borrowers in complex work out situations.
- Act as general counsel to numerous locally owned businesses.
- Represent owner of contaminated commercial property to clean up the property for sale.
- Work with owners to set up appropriate employment rules and document terminations.
- Represent start-up company beginning with initial entity formation.
- Liquidated Damages Clauses in Real Estate Purchase Agreements—Are They Enforceable?, Washington
- State Bar Association Real Property Probate and Trust Newsletter
- Property Owners Impacted by Laws Protecting the Disabled, Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce
- New Disability Legislation to Have Big Impact, Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce
- Frequent lecturer on real estate and employment law topics and provides specialized presentations to managers and employees on sexual harassment and termination issues.