Robin Williams Phillips
Robin Williams Phillips P.S.
- Bachelor of Science, 1979, State University of New York, 1979 (Business Economics, magna cum laude; Economics, summa cum laude)
- Juris Doctor, 1982, Villanova University School of Law
- Lead counsel defending large class action wage cases against regional employers.
- Defended at trial a successful wrongful termination claim by an upper-level manager against a regional employer.
- Successfully prosecuted several multi-plaintiff sexual harassment claims against Snohomish County.
- Successfully argued in front of the Washington Supreme Court on behalf of a wrongfully terminated employee.
- Successfully defended a breach of a non-competition agreement while at the same time prevailing on a counterclaim for tortious interference with contractual relations for the employer.
- Lead counsel in pursuing class action wage claims against national employers on behalf of sales representatives and restaurant employees.
- “Succeeding at Trial,” National Business Institute, 2017
- “Effectiveness of Employment Contracts and Areas of Potential Liability,” U.S. Trustee Conference 2015
- “Effectiveness of Non-Competition Contracts,” Lorman Institute, 2013