Maya Trujillo Ringe
Complex marital dissolutions, litigation, high conflict parenting disputes, child support, prenuptial or community property agreements, dissolution of Domestic Partnerships
- Bachelor of Arts in History, 1997, University of Washington
- Spanish Studies, 1998, University of Salamanca, Spain
- Juris Doctor, 2003, Seton Hall School of Law
- Gressman Moot Court finalist
- Visiting student at Seattle University School of Law
Maya loves problem solving and understands the complexities, both legal and emotional, that come with practicing family law. Maya regularly works on complex marital dissolutions with high net worth clients and on high conflict parenting issues.
Maya is an excellent negotiator but is also a strong advocate when it is clear that negotiation will not provide an equitable outcome for the client. She has obtained excellent outcomes through mediation and arbitration and has also tried several cases with outstanding results.
- “Family Law 101: What You Need To Know,” Pincus Professional Education, November 2015
- ”Family Law: Advanced Issues When Bankruptcy Meets Divorce,“National Business Institute, December 2014
- ”Marital Agreements and Parenting Disputes,” National Business Institute, December 2013
- ”Family Law from A to Z,” National Business Institute, July 2013