Linda Kelley Ebberson
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Political Science, summa cum laude, 1973, Western Washington University Juris Doctor, 1976, University of Washington
- Marriage of McCaw, participated in case preparation, negotiation, and settlement of one of the country’s largest marriage dissolutions involving the technology sector and celebrity goodwill.
- Successfully divided a complex series of trusts created following the sale of a Fortune 500 business, allowing the wife to gain control over her estate.
- Successfully enforced a prenuptial agreement after a ten-year marriage, allowing the husband to retain a $100 million net worth.
- Successfully enforced a prenuptial agreement restoring the wife’s separate property solely to her after a brief marriage to a financial opportunist.
- Successfully traced thirty-seven years of accumulated and comingled separate and community property for allocation between the parties based upon original source.
- “Case Management,” “The Million Dollar Divorce: A focus on the Money,” The Seminar Group, April 2013