Linda Kelley Ebberson
Linda Kelley Ebberson P.S.
Complex Divorces; Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Political Science, summa cum laude, Western Washington University
- Juris Doctor, University of Washington
- Editor, Washington Law Review
- Participated in case preparation, negotiation, and settlement of one of the country’s largest marriage dissolutions involving the technology sector and celebrity goodwill.
- Successfully divided a complex series of trusts created following the sale of a Fortune 500 business, allowing the wife to gain control over her estate.
- Successfully enforced a prenuptial agreement after a ten-year marriage, allowing the husband to retain his separate $100 million net worth.
- Successfully enforced a prenuptial agreement restoring the wife’s separate property solely to her after a brief marriage to a financial opportunist.
- Successfully traced thirty-seven years of accumulated and comingled separate and community property for allocation between the parties based upon original source.
- Obtained Summary Judgment dismissing petition for establishment of a committed intimate relationship and enforcing Cohabitation Agreement.
- 2015 Chairperson, Washington Chapter, AAML 21st Annual Family Law Conference “Mastering Social Media and Harnessing Technology: What Every Family Law Attorney Needs to Know to Keep Up and Avoid Pitfalls,” March 27, 2015.
- 2015 Contributing Author, Washington Practice, Family and Community Property Law
- 2014 Mary H. Wechsler Family Law Symposium for the King County Bench, “Tax Consequences of Marital Dissolution - What Every Judge and Court Commissioner Needs to Know.”
- 2013 Chairperson, Washington Chapter, AAML 19th Annual Family Law Conference “Top Tips For A Successful Family Law Practice,” March 8, 2013.
- “Case Management,” “The Million Dollar Divorce: A Focus On the Money,” The Seminar Group, April 2013.