Jill advises clients on estate, trust, and business succession planning. She creates and implements comprehensive estate plans for taxable and non-taxable estates, represents fiduciaries, and administers estates and trusts.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., History (1998)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., member Health Law Review (2011)
- University of Washington School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation (2013)
Presentations and Publications
- WSBA Practice Primer: Estate Planning, Chair, Washington state Bar Association (November 2017)
- “Probate and TEDRA,” presenter, WSBA Practice Primer: Estate Planning (November 2017)