Delney N. Hilen
Complex family law cases for individuals with a high net worth
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science, French), 1967, University of Washington
- Juris Doctor, 1987, Southern Illinois University
- Southern Illinois University Law Review
- Winner Moot court competition
In her 25-year career Delney has represented:
- The spouse of a preeminent Washington lawyer. The case went to trial with excellent results for the client.
- The VP of a national corporation with headquarters in the Northwest. The case was mediated with excellent results for the client.
- Numerous attorneys from the Seattle area with overwhelmingly excellent results.
- Doctors and Dentists in the Northwest with excellent results obtained for the clients.
- Business owner or spouses of closely held business owners with businesses located in the Northwest and in other states with excellent results.
- Divorce and its Impact on the Family Business, Seattle Daily Journal of Commerce