Anthony J.W. Gewald
Anthony J.W. Gewald P.S.
Complex commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, business dissolutions, trust and probate estate disputes, real estate controversies, contracts, construction issues, debtor/creditor rights, employment issues and torts
Banking, lending, mortgages, construction, real estate, commercial development, leasing
- International School, 1967, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), 1971, University of Washington
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 1977, Willamette College of Law
- Staff Attorney, 1977–1979, Washington State Supreme Court
- In re Ronald Grayson, LTS Corporation, RVL Limited Partnership, MVG Trust & Middle Trust, obtained a $2.6 million non-dischargeable judgment.
- Inficom, Inc. Litigation, obtained an $840,611 judgment against a commercial tenant and guarantors, including all attorneys’ fees and costs.
- In re Calozza Litigation, served as co-counsel and helped prosecute and then settle a federal court securities class action lawsuit with a $3.65 million present value.
- Peterson v. Norwest Mortgage Corporation, obtained permanent injunction and $5.5 million class action settlement fund.
- Ebling v. Goves Cove Inc., obtained a judgment after trial for twice the unpaid commissions plus substantial attorneys’ fees and interest, then protected the judgment through appeal.