Adrienne M. Finnell
Complex marital dissolutions, asset valuation, property division, maintenance, parenting plans, child support, prenuptials
- Bachelor of Science, 1997, Santa Clara University
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2003, Seattle University School of Law
- Adrienne regularly works with experienced family law litigators on high-asset dissolutions, including complex financial matters and high-conflict parenting issues.
- Assisted with the appeal of Marriage of Stewart, 133 Wn. App. 545, 137 P.3d 25 (2006) rev. denied 160 Wn.2d 1011 (2007).
- “Employee Terminations: Minimizing the Problems,” Lorman Business Education Seminar, 2004
- “Your Employee is on FMLA Leave: Figuring out How to Handle Benefits and Other Policy Issues,” Council on Education Management, 2006